Suncoat Long Lasting Water Based Nail Polish
Free of chemical solvents
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
The revolutionary water-based nail polishes from Suncoat are free of chemical solvents (toluene, acetates, formaldehyde, etc.). They contain about 70% water which evaporates after application without releasing chemical vapors.
The nail polishes from Suncoat
- are environmentally friendly
- do not dry out the nails
- are virtually odorless
- are non-flammable
- containing only mineral and natural pigments
- Before use, your nails should be clean, dry and free of grease. Clean your nails with soap and water and do not use hand lotion before applying nail polish.
- Since the nail polish from Suncoat doesn't dry out your nails, you do not need a base coat.
- For the nail polish to last as long as possible, wear it as thin as possible in several layers. Two or more layers provide a comprehensive, long-stick finish. Let each coat dry for at least 30 seconds before you apply the next coat.
- If the nail polish is too thick, add a drop or two of water and shake the bottle well before each use.
- The additional application of the transparent Suncoat Clear Top Coat Nail Polish prolongs wearing time by two to three days.
- In the first hours after application, do not immerse hands in water for a long time. Normal showering or washing your hands is only possible an hour after application. Contact with very hot water should be avoided for four hours after application.
- Remove the nail polish after a week to avoid any pigments settling on the nail. To do this, use the Suncoat Nail Polish Remover. Alternatively, you can also dip your nails in hot water for two minutes. Let the nail polish dissolve and peel the polish off at the corners.
- After opening, use within a year. Store in a cool, dry place and keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients (INCI): Main ingredients: Aqua (water, ~65% in formula), acrylate copolymer / styrene-acrylate copolymer (~28% in formula) Other ingredients (all under 4%): propylene glycol n-butyl ether, dipropylene glycol dibenzoate.
Pigments/colorant: may contain [+/-] mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ferric ferrocyanide, iron oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), chromium oxide (CI 77288), carmine (CI 75470)
Natural Cosmetics & Nail Polish
7 English reviews written for Suncoat Long Lasting Water Based Nail Polish
66 customer reviews in all languages
7 customer reviews in English
66 customer reviews in all languages
Amethyst & Rose
Rated with 3 out of 5 stars.
The amethyst color is a glittery, transparent lila, one coat is almost invisible. It is hard to apply evenly and did not last even one day on my fingernails. The nail polish does not smell at all, which was a positive surprise!
The Rose color is a bubble gum fuchsia, a quite happy summery shade. It is easier to apply evenly, does smell but not so strong. It lasted a day longer than the amethyst on my fingernails. A minus ist that the nail polish contains carmine.
Was this rating helpful? (4) (0)
Review written by Gabriela
Rated with 4 out of 5 stars.
Was this rating helpful? (0) (0)
Discover Ecco Verde:
Free delivery in United States
Get at least 1 free sample
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 21.100 products
Review written by Anna V.
Rated with 5 out of 5 stars.
I have to say, I hate writing reviews, but this time I make an exception. I'd give 10 star if I could! Well impressed! I'm allergic to conventional nail varnish, nail varnish remover and even the acetone free too. I haven't been able to varnish my nails for 20 years. So you can imagine, how happy I am with this product. Doesn't soak off too quickly and I even had a 20 min shower with them on. The only suggestion I'd say, to describe each colours a bit more. Example, French Pink looks pink, but even with 3 coats it is still just clear, but it's OK as I need it anyway. Also, I'm looking for a white porcelain for nail tips, suitable to do French manicure with, but not sure which white I'd need to choose for that on the website. And the Amethyst is absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful colour with a nice shine, but you'll need 3-4 coat for good coverage.
Delivery was also on time. Thank you Ecco Verde, love you loads!! :))
Was this rating helpful? (9) (0)