- Strong regenerating power
- Strengthens hair and hair roots
- Refines pores
- $5.98 ($5.98 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 06 May: Order today until 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery in United States
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
Amla powder is very versatile. Traditionally in Ayurvedic cosmetics it is considered an antioxidant that regenerates the cells and slows the aging process.
In hair care, it is regarded as regenerating and repairs and strengthens damaged hair. It promotes hair growth and gives the hair volume, shine and softness. Amla prevents split ends and strengthens and nourishes the hair roots. Used regularly it delays graying because it has slightly darkening properties.
In skin care, Amla is used to clean the face and body and is ideal for the care of sensitive skin or acne. Amla prevents inflammation and refines the pores.
This product is not produced by the exploitation of human beings! It originates from the Indian Fairtrade organization Podicherry.
- Hair: add the necessary amount of Amla in a bowl and mix with hot water, Stir to form a paste and let stand for 2 hours.. Then spread the paste on hair and scalp and leave on for about 15 minutes. For greasy or dirty hair, the exposure time can be extended. Then rinse thoroughly with clean water and enjoy!
- Face: mix a tablespoon of Amla with warm water mix into a paste and spread on face. Leave on for about 10 minutes and gently rinse off with clear water. Then use a moisturizer.
- Emblica Officinalis Fruit Powder
Questions & Answers about TEA Natura Amla (Emlica Officinalis)
| || ||30||(61%)|
| || ||14||(28%)|
| || ||3||(6%)|
| || ||1||(2%)|
| || ||1||(2%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 24 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Free delivery in United States
A minimum of 1 free sample
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology