TIAMA's Iris Shampoo is suitable for normal to fine hair to gently cleanse the strands on a regular basis. The formula ensures brilliantly shiny and supple hair with improved manageability.
- Apply to the wet hair and lather.
- Rinse and repeat application, if necessary.
- Organic linseed hydrosol - nourishes & fortifies
- Rice extract from controlled organic farming - protects & nourishes
- Inulin - moisturises & tames
- Betaine - hydrates
- Aloe vera gel from controlled organic farming - moisturises, protects and refreshes
TIAMA products are free from:
- petrochemicals, synthetic waxes or compounds, glycol, silicone, PVP & synthetic film formers
- artificial thickeners, acrylate, carbomer, PEG & PPG, EDTA & BHA / BHT
- parabens, isothiazolinones, formaldehyde & halogens
- dyes, ethylene glycol & GMOs
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, Coco-glucoside, Sodium coco-sulfate, Disodium cocoamphodiacetate, Inulin, Betaine, Iris pallida root extract*, Linum usitatissimum seed extract*, Oryza sativa extract*, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, Glycerin, Glyceryl oleate, Citric acid, Sodium chloride, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Parfum, Geraniol**
* certified organic, ** from natural essential oils
About the Iris Product Line
| || ||7||(41%)|
| || ||4||(23%)|
| || ||3||(17%)|
| || ||2||(11%)|
| || ||1||(5%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 11 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available