Verdesativa prodog Dog Shampoo long hair
Cleansing lotion for a clean & well-groomed coat
$90.40 $107.23 -16%
($18.08 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Very mild on the skin
- For fur that is easier to comb
- Counteracts odour formation
Item no.: VER-9107, Content: 5 l, EAN: 8032927359086
This shampoo is ideal for dogs with long, shaggy fur that is prone to knotting. It cleanses and detangles the hair and provides a fragrant suppleness. The shampoo counteracts the formation of unpleasant odours thanks to the essential oils obtained from rosemary and peppermint as well as sage extracts.
- It is recommended to give your dog a bath every 1-2 months. Of course, this interval varies depending on the environmental conditions and the kind of life your dog leads. Such as, whether they become dirty more or less easily. However, they should not be washed too frequently as this could affect the skin's protective barrier and coat.
- Remember that every time you wash your dog, you must also wash the kennel and their blankets, pillows as well as other items in close contact.
- Brush your dog's coat before washing your dog - especially in case of very long fur - to remove excess hair and knots.
- Dilute the shampoo with warm water in a ratio of 1:15 . First wet the dog with the shower head or with a bucket of water, lather up from the head to the tail, leave the shampoo on for a few seconds and rinse thoroughly. Repeat the process a second time and apply a special conditioner if necessary.
- Make sure that your dog is thoroughly dry (for long-haired dogs you can use a hairdryer).
- Pay attention to the ears: never wash them directly! Dilute a cotton ball with a little prodog and gently wipe the ears clean without rubbing.
|Product Type:||Pet Care|
|Skin Type:||For all Skin Types|
|Content by Ethos :||Vegan, Sulphate-free , Nickel tested|
|Certficates:||AIAB, UK Vegan Society|
- Aqua (Water)
- Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate
- Caprylyl/capryl Glucoside
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Sodium Chloride
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
- Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate
- sodium myristoyl sarcosinate
- Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Chondrus Crispus (Irish Moss) Powder
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
- Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil
- Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
- hyssopus officinalis leaf oil
- Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil
- Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Mentha Viridis Leaf Oil
- Ocimum Basilicum Oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
- Salvia Officinalis Oil
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Phenethyl Alcohol
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Xanthan Gum
- Lactic Acid
Questions & Answers about Verdesativa prodog Dog Shampoo long hair
English reviews written for Verdesativa prodog Dog Shampoo long hair
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available