Verdesativa prodog Dog Shampoo long hair
Cleansing lotion for a clean & well-groomed coat
- $13.88 ($6.94 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 20 February: Order before Monday at 14:00.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Receive your package in 2 business days (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Pay conveniently with Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal or Cash in Advance
This shampoo is ideal for dogs with long, shaggy fur that is easily knotted. It cleanses and detangles the hair and provides a fragrant suppleness. The shampoo counteracts the formation of unpleasant odours thanks to the essential oils obtained from rosemary and peppermint as well as sage extracts.
- It is recommended to take a bath every 1-2 months. Of course, this interval varies depending on the environmental conditions under which the animals live and the kind of life they lead. That is, whether they become dirty more or less easily. However, they should not be washed frequent, otherwise there is a risk that the protective barrier of skin and coat will be affected.
- Remember that every time you wash your dog, you must also wash the kennel and their blankets and or pillows as well as any other items it comes in contact with.
- Before you wash your dog, you must brush its coat, especially if it has long or very long fur to remove excess hair and thicker knots.
- Dilute the shampoo with warm water using a ratio of 1:10 . First wet the dog with the shower head or with a bucket of water, lather with soap from the head to the tail, leave the shampoo on for a few seconds and then rinse thoroughly. Repeat the process a second time and apply a special conditioner if necessary.
- Make sure that your dog can dry well (for long-haired dogs you can use a hairdryer).
- Pay attention to the ears: never wash them directly! Dilute a cotton ball with a little prodog and gently wipe your ears without rubbing them.
- Aqua (Water)
- Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate
- Caprylyl/capryl Glucoside
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Sodium Chloride
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
- Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate
- Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate
- Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Chondrus Crispus Powder
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil
- Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
- Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil
- Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
- Hyssopus Officinalis Leaf Oil
- Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil
- Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Mentha Viridis Leaf Oil
- Ocimum Basilicum Oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
- Salvia Officinalis Oil
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Phenethyl Alcohol
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Xanthan Gum
- Lactic Acid
Questions & Answers about Verdesativa prodog Dog Shampoo long hair
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Delivery in 2 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology