Whamisa Organic Flowers Hydrogel Mask
Innovative face mask with fermented flower extracts
- $11.48 ($34.80 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 3 pieces in stock - In stock for a limited period only.
Delivery on Tuesday, 28 July: Order today until 13:00.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
The facial mask instantaneously helps to smooth the skin for a more radiant complexion. Valuable active ingredients obtained from green tea, dandelion root, chrysanthemums and lotus blossoms ensure a supple and soft feel.
The active ingredients are obtained through the natural fermentation process of plant extracts, whereby the active ingredients are preserved and the skin is provided with the ultimate amount of vital substances. This also includes antioxidants which protect it against harmful environmental pollution.
- Use a toner after facial cleansing to prep the skin for the active ingredient contained in the hydrogel mask.
- Place both parts of the mask (top & bottom) on cleansed skin and apply light pressure.
- Remove the mask after 20 minutes.
- Gently tap any residue into the skin. No-rinse formula.
- Follow with a moisturiser.
- Intensive care treatment: It is recommended to apply the mask 2 - 3 times a week for a period of 4 weeks.
95% of the total ingredients stem from controlled organic cultivation.
- Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract 
- Lactobacillus Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate 
- Lactobacillus Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome/ Root Ferment Filtrate 
- Lactobacillus Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Ferment Filtrate 
- Lactobacillus Maculata Aloe Ferment Filtrate 
- Helichrysum Arenarium Flower Extract 
- Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract 
- Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil 
- Brassica Oleracea Italica(Broccoli) Seed Oil 
- Camellia Japonica Seed Oil 
- Xanthan Gum
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract 
- Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract 
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract 
- Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
- from controlled organic agriculture
- Preserving agent
Fermentation of Plant Extracts
Questions & Answers about Whamisa Organic Flowers Hydrogel Mask
| || ||6||(54%)|
| || ||2||(18%)|
| || ||1||(9%)|
| || ||2||(18%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 8 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available