WhamisaOrganic Seeds Peeling Finger Mitt
Innovative facial cleansing with fermented seeds
- $3.16 ($45.12 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel
- Pay conveniently with Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal or Cash in Advance
- Suitable for impure, oily & combination skin
- Gently removes dead skin cells
- Clarifies & astringent properties
This organic facial peeling is enriched with exfoliating plant substances such as betaine salicylate and tartaric acid to gently remove dead skin cells and effectively cleanse the pores. The skin is cared for and hydrated thanks to the inclusion of barley, oats, hyaluronic acids and beta glucan.
- Cleanse the face.
- Exfoliate the skin with the finger mitt using circular motions.
- When exfoliating the neck, start at the collarbone and work your way upward using gentle circular motions.
- Rinse the face and neck thoroughly.
- The peeling should be used to exfoliate the skin 2 - 3 times a week.
- We recommend exfoliating the skin at night.
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract 
- Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract 
- Ethanol 
- Glycerin 
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Lactobacillus/avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Ferment Filtrate 
- Lactobacillus/glycine Soja (Soybean) Ferment Filtrate 
- Lactobacillus Phaseolus Angularis Seed Ferment Filtrate 
- Glycine Soja 
- Phaseolus Vulgaris Extract 
- Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-Yuen Seed Extract 
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract 
- Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract 
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract 
- Xanthan Gum
- Tartaric Acid
- Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil
- Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil
- Pogostemon Cablin Oil
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- from controlled organic agriculture
- Preserving agent
Fermentation of Plant Extracts
Questions & Answers about Whamisa Organic Seeds Peeling Finger Mitt
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Delivery in 10 - 13 working days.
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology