Whamisa Organic Seeds Peeling Finger Mitt
Innovative facial cleansing with fermented seeds
- $3.98 ($56.90 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 22 July: Order before Monday at 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Receive your package in 2 - 3 business days after dispatch (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Cash in Advance
This organic facial peeling is enriched with exfoliating plant substances such as betaine salicylate and tartaric acid to gently remove dead skin cells and effectively cleanse the pores. The skin is cared for and hydrated thanks to the inclusion of barley, oats, hyaluronic acids and beta glucan.
- Cleanse the face.
- Exfoliate the skin with the finger mitt using circular motions.
- When exfoliating the neck, start at the collarbone and work your way upward using gentle circular motions.
- Rinse the face and neck thoroughly.
- The peeling should be used to exfoliate the skin 2 - 3 times a week.
- We recommend exfoliating the skin at night.
- 45,41% Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract 
- 40% Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract 
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- 0,04% Lactobacillus/avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Ferment Filtrate 
- 0,04% Lactobacillus/glycine Soja (Soybean) Ferment Filtrate 
- 0,04% Lactobacillus Phaseolus Angularis Seed Ferment Filtrate 
- 0,04% Glycine Soja 
- 0,04% Phaseolus Vulgaris Extract 
- 0,04% Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-Yuen Seed Extract 
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract 
- Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract 
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract 
- Xanthan Gum
- Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
- Geranium Maculatum Oil
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Pogostemon Cablin Oil
- from controlled organic agriculture
- naturally obtained extract used as a preserving agent
Fermentation of Plant Extracts
Questions & Answers about Whamisa Organic Seeds Peeling Finger Mitt
| || ||10||(38%)|
| || ||10||(38%)|
| || ||3||(11%)|
| || ||1||(3%)|
| || ||2||(7%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 13 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 125 ml
- 20 ml, 200 ml
- 7 g, 180 g
- 180 g, 7 ml
- 20 ml, 120 ml, 155 ml
- 5 ml, 50 ml
- 20 ml, 150 ml