- $6.68 ($2.67 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 14 October: Order before Tuesday at 13:30.
Thanks to its formula based on natural detergents and extracts from organic farming, the lavender shower gel by Anthyllis is particularly gentle on the skin. It is also monitored constantly heavy metals now and is therefore also suitable for those who are allergic to it.
The formulation is enriched with glycerin and lavender essential oil from organic farming, which is known for its antiseptic and relaxing effects. In addition, it has vegetable oils for softer skin.
- Dermatologically tested
- Tested on nickel, chromium and cobalt
- Without SLES, SLS and dyes, meeting ICEA regulations.
- Without synthetic fragrances
- Exclusively perfumed with essential oils
Application: Apply a small amount of product to damp skin. Lather massage into a delicate foam and then rinse. For a gentle body massage it is recommended to use a sea sponge.
- Aqua (Water)
- Cocamidopropyl betaines
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Caprylyl / caprylic glucosides
- Sodium Chloride
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Lavandula angustifolia extract
- Fragrance 
- Lavandula Hybrida Oil 
- Lactic acid
- Sodium benzoate
- Potassium sorbate
- From natural essential oils
- From controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Anthyllis Lavender Shower Gel
English reviews written for Anthyllis Lavender Shower Gel
6 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available