- Suitable for all skin types, dry skin in particular
- Refreshes & gently exfoliates the skin
- High in antioxidants
- $34.68 ($46.24 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only $32.25 / Pc -7%
from 3 only $29.48 / Pc -15%
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 18 August: Order before Monday at 13:30.
An elegant, minimalistic formula that contains a luscious blend of nourishing cocoa butter and conditioning olive and harakeke oils. Lavender and blue chamomile soothe, cleanse and boost freshness while hibiscus blossoms gently exfoliate the skin. The cleanser is also formulated with antioxidant-rich vinanza grape extracts, provides a mild cleanse and is suitable for all skin types - dry skin in particular.
- Apply to moist skin - face and neck - in the morning and in the evening.
- Rinse with warm water then remove with a soft facecloth.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil 
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract 
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil
- Lavendula officinalis (Lavender) oil 
- Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Oil 
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter 
- Sorbitan Isostearate
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower Extract
- Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) seed extract
- Matricaria Chamomilla (Chamomile) Oil
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil 
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Antipodes Grapeseed Butter Cleanser
Isn’t Benzyl alcohol one of the alcohols too stay away from, or is that just in hair care.
English reviews written for Antipodes Grapeseed Butter Cleanser
47 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 47 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available