- Contains organic almond oil
- Strengthens the skin's protective layer
PETA Cruelty Free
- $17.28 ($17.28 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 30 June: Order today until 13:30.
The mild cleansing milk gently rids the skin of dirt particles and removes make-up residue- even in the sensitive eye area. Exotic goldenseal and neem extracts have an invigorating and regenerative effect, strengthening the skin's natural protective barrier. Cold-pressed almond and olive oils have lipid-regulating properties to ensure a wonderfully pleasant feel on the skin. The formula leaves the skin thoroughly cleansed, fresh and perfectly prepped for subsequent skincare products. The subtle scent of the cleansing milk boosts relaxation.
- Use mornings and evenings.
- Apply a small amount to the face, neck and decollete then gently massage to cleanse.
- Rinse with lukewarm water or remove with a damp cotton pad.
- The cleanser is suitable for the removal of eye make-up.
PAO: 6 months
- Aqua (Water)
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil 
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Sucrose Stearate
- Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil 
- Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract
- Curcuma Longa Powder
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Xanthan Gum
- Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (Plant Source)
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Limonene 
- Linalool 
- Geraniol 
- Citral 
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
About the airless system
Questions & Answers about Apeiron Cleansing Milk
English reviews written for Apeiron Cleansing Milk
6 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available