- Suitable for a dry scalp & treats dandruff
- Rich in nutrients
- Tones the scalp
- Strengthens the hair fibres
A mild cleanser that is suitable for stressed, dry and flaky scalp. It soothes and conditions the scalp to restore balance. Thus, the shampoo is a great alternative to conventional anti-dandruff cleaners for dry skin. With refreshing lemongrass scent.
- Organic Tea Tree Oil: Purifies the scalp
- Organic Blue Green Algae: High in protein & amino acids; strengthens hair fibre & tones scalp
- Remove the airtight seal before application.
- Shake well before use.
- All hair care products by Aubrey Organics may be used sparingly, as they are very rich.
- Apply to wet hair, gently massage and rinse well. Repeat.
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, decyl glucoside‡ (from coconut/corn sugar), oryza sativa (rice) extract*, sodium cocoyl hydrolyzed soy protein§, glycerin, glucose, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, xanthan gum, fragrance‡‡, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil*, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil*, citric acid, tocopherol (vitamin E), laminaria digitata extract, fucus vesiculosus (bladderwrack) extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) extract, aphanizomenon flos-aquae (blue green algae) powder*, lactoperoxidase, glucose oxidase, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract*, calendula officinalis extract*, melissa officinalis (balm mint) flower/leaf/stem extract, humulus lupulus (hops) flower extract, foeniculum vulgare (fennel) seed extract
* certified organic, § organic, non-GMO-soy, ‡‡ from natural essential oils
0 English reviews written for Aubrey Organics Shampoo Tea Tree & Primrose
7 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 7 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available