- Clarifies & soothes
- Balancing effects
ECOCERT - Cosmos Organic
A mild formula that is rich in peppermint and organic aloe vera extracts to restore balance while soothing the scalp at the same time.
- Calendula extract is known for its skin-soothing qualities
- Lavender essential oil possess soothing properties
- Contain moisturising aloe vera in organic quality
- Rosemary essential oil has clarifying and revitalising effects
- Not tested on animals
- Approved and certified by ECOCERT
- Cleanse the hair using Organic Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. Do not rub the scalp too vigorously.
- Only shampoo the hair and scalp at longer intervals.
- Do to scratch the scalp.
- It is recommended to find balance: stress is often the trigger for the formation of dandruff.
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Coco-Sulfate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Decyl Glucoside
- Calendula OffIcinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract
- Mentha Piperita Flower/leaf/stem Water 
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water 
- Sodium Chloride
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Coco Glucoside
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice Powder 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil 
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil 
- Zizyphus Joazeiro Bark Extract
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Citric Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Coconut Alcohol
- Sodium Sulfate
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Avril Organic Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
0 English reviews written for Avril Organic Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
5 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available