Badger Balm Tattoo Balm
Cause tattoos need tender loving care too!
$11.58 ($20.68 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for all skin types
- Protects & conditions
Item no.: BADG-13300, Content: 56 g, EAN: 634084133004
The soothing and moisturising balm is made up of precious essential oils such as Fair Trade coconut oil. Its lightweight texture is non-greasy, protects and conditions the skin.
- 100% certified organic & gluten-free
- 25% Fair Trade™
- free from synthetic fragrances, parabens, GMO and synthetic substances
- Apply a generous amount to dry skin and gently massage.
- Use daily as a moisturising cream on new or older tattoos and dry skin.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil 
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract 
- Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil 
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil 
- Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax 
- Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil 
- Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract 
- Calendula OffIcinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from certified organic agriculture and certified fair-trade ingredients
Questions & Answers about Tattoo Balm
0 English reviews written for Tattoo Balm
6 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available