- Light moisturizing vegetable soap
- Gentle enough for child care
- Refreshing lemony scent
This cold-stirred coconut soap has very special properties to gently cleanse and care for the skin. The glycerin obtained from the process is a completely natural component of vegetable oils and fats. Glycerol regulates the moisture of the skin and protects it from drying out. Coconut soap also contains an excess of vegetable oil, causing an immediate re-oiling of the skin. The skin thus remains protected and the achieves the desired smoothness.
- Rub the soap several times over moist skin.
- Gentle, rapid rubbing creates a creamy foam that does not sting the eyes.
- Therefore, the coconut soap is particularly suitable for children and for washing your hair.
- This well foaming soap is really fun for bathing and showering!
The coconut soap contains no synthetic fragrances, colors or preservatives.
Ingredients (INCI): Sodium Cocoate¹, Potassium Cocoate¹, Aqua, Glycerin, Cocos nucifera Oil¹, Sodium Palmate2, Parfum, Limonene2, Linalool2, Citral2, Geraniol2, Cinnamal2, Farnesol2, Isoeugenol2, Coumarin2, Potassium Palmitate2, CI 77007 (Ultrmarines), Elaeis guineensis oil¹
¹ certified organic, 2 from natural essential oils
English reviews written for BAENSCH pure care Melisse Coconut Soap
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available