- Soil Association approved
Tea tree essential oil is known for its antibacterial and antiviral properties. This balm combines those effects with the likes of shea butter, sunflower, beeswax and calendula to create a fusion that calms, conditions and moisturises your feet.
Due to its exceptional features, this little miracle balm can also be used to treat all sorts of minor skin problems, which explains why it is loved by numerous reflexologists.
- Apply to dry, cracked feet in need of care.
- Take time to massage the balm into the skin.
- To increase its effectiveness, soak the feet in warm water after application. This helps the oils absorb into the skin.
Tip: Mix a gentle exfoliator, such as sugar or salt, with a small amount of balm to remove any rough skin.
- Store in a cool place, below 30°C
- Melts when warm
BalmBalm - Range of Application
Questions & Answers about BalmBalm Tea Tree Foot Balm
English reviews written for BalmBalm Tea Tree Foot Balm
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available