- Recommended for oily hair & dandruff
- With lavender essential oil
- Dermatologically tested
- $8.48 ($3.39 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 1 piece in stock - In stock for a limited period only.
Delivery on Tuesday, 05 October: Order before Friday at 13:30.
This shampoo has a sebum-regulating effect making it ideal for oily hair and counteracting dandruff. Nettle extract is included due to its purifying effect and birch to strengthen the strands. Lavender essential oil provides shine.
- Shake well before use.
- Distribute 2 or more tablespoons (depending on the length of the hair) of product through the hair.
- Gently massage and rinse with warm water.
- PAO: 12 months
- nickel tested
- dermatologically tested
- Aqua (Water)
- Coco Glucoside
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate
- Sodium Coco-Sulfate
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Betula Alba Bark/leaf Extract 
- Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract 
- Sodium Benzoate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil 
- Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Chloride
- from controlled organic agriculture
White Clay Product Line
Questions & Answers about Bjobj White Clay Shampoo
English reviews written for Bjobj White Clay Shampoo
13 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 13 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 250 ml, 500 ml
- 50 ml, 150 ml
- 200 ml
- 250 ml