botania Swiss Pine Oil Premium
Resinous & woody
- Manufactured with care
- 100% natural essential oil
- Versatile in use
This essential oil is rich in woody and resinous notes and meets the highest quality standards. It is carefully extracted from the branches of Swiss pine using steam distillation and exudes a scent that is reminiscent of a walk through the forest.
- Fragrance lamp: 2 - 5 drops with a small amount of water.
- Fragrance stone: Sprinkle 2 - 5 drops on an aroma stone.
- Diffuser: Place 2 - 5 drops into a diffuser according to manufacturer instructions.
- Sauna: Add 5 - 10 drops into the sauna bucket.
- aeth. pini cembrae
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310 - IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/…
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P370+P378 - In case of fire: Use ... to extinguish.
- P403+P235 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects