Comptoir des Huiles "Crossing the Pangalanes" Soap
Plastic-free cleanser with a spicy & exotic scent
($63.83 / kg, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for all skin types
- Nourishes & hydrates
- Mild cleanser
Item no.: PHIL-SAV-TCP-0100C, Content: 100 g, EAN: 3701367200061
This soap offers hydrating and nourishing properties whilst cleansing the skin in a mild fashion. The scent of cinnamon, niaouli and pink pepper transport the senses to Madagascar's east coat along the Pangalanes canal.
Lye deficit: 7%
- Wet the soap and emulsify it between your hands.
- Cleanse the skin then rinse well thereafter.
- Use a konjac sponge or shower sponge to create a denser lather.
- Not suitable when pregnant or nursing.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 6.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. Rinse with plenty of water when in contact with the eyes.
Pangalanes Canal Crossing Cold Soap
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil 
- Jatropha Mahafalensis Seed Oil 
- Aqua (Water)
- Adansonia Grandidieri (Baobab) Seed Oil 
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil 
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil 
- Melaleuca Quinquenervia Cineolifera Oil 
- Schinus Terebinthiofolius Seed Oil 
- Eugenol 
- Linalool 
- Benzyl Benzoate 
- Limonene 
- Linalool 
- from organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils