Douces Angevines iO Ce que je suis Perfume, 50 ml

A scent that captivates the soul

Content: 50 ml

Delivery to United States is not possible.

Features & Advantages

  • Underlines the innermost being
  • Mystic notes
  • Protects & supports

Item no.: DA-3555960001279, Content: 50 ml, EAN: 3555960001279


iO Ce que je suis, the natural perfume by Douces Angevines lets you discover a whole universe of mystical fragrances that can support your inner beauty and your true nature in a subtle way.

Ce Ce je suis is a perfume that blends with the skin to unfold its uniqueness, much like a conventional perfume. The fragrance harmonises with the skin to create a unique fragrance on those who wear it.

  • This perfume is unique in the universe of fragrances and was made exclusively from tinctures (infusions from plants as well as blossoms and extracts sourced from resins in organic alcohol) and hydrolates. Therefore it contains no added water or alcohol.
  • Moreover, no fixatives or preservatives are used.
  • The ingredient "perfume" found in the INCI refers to the composition of essential oils, Absolus from wild plants or controlled organic farming. 
  • iO Ce que je suis is made exclusively by hand and is 100% natural.
  • 80.6% of the ingredients are organic, the remaining 19.4% are pure wild plants or plants from the garden of Douces Angevines.
Product Type: Perfumes
Brand: Douces Angevines
Fragrances: Aromatic, Sweet
Certficates: One Voice
Ingredients (INCI)
  1. from controlled organic agriculture
  2. from natural essential oils
Hazard and precautionary statements

Signal word: Danger

Hazard statements:

  • H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
  • H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
  • H315 - Causes skin irritation
  • H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
  • H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
  • H400 - Very toxic to aquatic life
  • H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects

Customer Reviews

English reviews written for Douces Angevines iO Ce que je suis Perfume

5 customer reviews in all languages

4,6 out of 5 stars
5 stars
5 (71%)
4 stars
1 (14%)
3 stars
1 (14%)
2 stars
0 (0%)
1 Stars
0 (0%)

7 reviews

We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.

Related products

  • placeholder
  • placeholder
  • placeholder
  • placeholder

Customers also bought

  • placeholder
  • placeholder
  • placeholder
  • placeholder