- $6.88 ($6.88 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 30 July: Order today until 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
Shikakai translates to "fruit for the hair" and is used as a natural, astringent shampoo in Ayurveda. The powder is ideal for promoting a healthy, clear and fresh scalp, counteracting the formation of dandruff and strengthens the hair follicle and promotes hair growth.
Shikakai possesses special conditioning properties that leave the hair feeling soft and improves manageability. It is suitable for all hair types and removes excess sebum. If you suffer from very dry hair, it is recommended to use the Shikakai powder very sparingly or mix it with amla.
- Mix with hot water until a yoghurt-like consistency is formed.
- Other plant powder can be added to the mixture.
- Cover the bowl and leave to rest of 20 minutes.
- Apply the paste to damp hair and use as you would a conventional shampoo, ensuring to massage the scalp as you cleanse.
- Distribute throughout the lengthens of the hair and leave on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse the hair well thereafter.
- To boost shine and softness it is advised to follow with a vinegar rinse.
- strengthens the roots of the hair & promotes hair growth
- counteracts the formation of dandruff
- cares for & softens the hair
- Acacia Concinna Fruit 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Tips for plant powders & clays
Questions & Answers about Le Erbe di Janas Shikakai
How do I use this shampoo?
Is it whole shikakai or powder?
| || ||11||(61%)|
| || ||3||(16%)|
| || ||3||(16%)|
| || ||1||(5%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 10 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available