- Ideal for impure, oily skin
- Can also be used on combination skin types
- Regulates & refines pores
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- $25.98 ($86.61 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 7 items in stock
Delivery on Monday, 25 February: Order today until 13:00.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Place your order today before 13:00 and receive your package in 1 business days (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Pay conveniently with Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal or Cash in Advance
The Clarifying Day Oil allows skin that is prone to impurities to curb the production of sebum on its own. Thus, when used on a regular basis, the skin has the ability to restore its natural beauty. The innovative formula contains carrots, almond oil, calendula and neem among other ingredients to regulate and promotes healing. Exquisite oil extracts normalise the function of the skin and refine the pores.
- Each morning after cleansing and toning, apply evenly to the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Include décolleté, if desired.
- For combination skin, mix the Revitalising Day Cream with a few drops of Clarifying Day Oil in your palm, then apply to the face (avoid the eye area).
- In the evening after cleansing and toning, we recommend applying a Dr. Hauschka Serum for daily, oil-free night care.
- For advanced care, the Renewing Night Conditioner or Sensitive Care Conditioner may be used for a 28-day period several times a year.
- Whatever your skin condition, Clarifying Day Oil can be applied over your daytime skincare products to provide added protection against the cold.
- The intensive skin care range for impure skin includes the Clarifying Steam Bath, Clarifying Clay Mask, Revitalising Mask and Coverstick.
- For sensitive, reddened skin combine the Rose Day Cream with the Clarifying Day Oil for soothing protection against harsh weather.
- For combination skin combine Clarifying Day Oil with a small amount of Revitalising Day Cream to work against signs of blackheads and hardened skin.
- Truly 100% natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- Anthyllis Vulneraria (Woundwort) Extract
- Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract
- Hypericum Perforatum Flower/leaf/stem Extract
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Calendula OffIcinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil
- Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Linalool 
- Citronellol 
- Citral 
- Geraniol 
- Farnesol 
- Benzyl Benzoate 
- Limonene 
- Eugenol 
- Benzyl Salicylate 
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Day Oil
| || ||4||(80%)|
| || ||1||(20%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
24 hour shipping
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology