- Recommended for sensitive, stressed & irritated skin
- Soothes the skin
- $27.95 $32.88 -15%($93.17 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 16 August: Order before Wednesday at 13:30.
Sensitive, irritated, stressed and reddened skin is optimally cared for with the Soothing Mask by Dr. Hauschka. Medical plant extracts obtained from alchemilla, borage, buckwheat and mullein have soothing properties. Carefully selected precious botanical oils such as shea butter, macadamia and coconut oils together with quince seed extract and witch hazel help to prevent dryness. Thus, the skin is able to recuperate and soothed.
- Apply a generous amount of Soothing Mask to the face (include eye area), neck and, if necessary, décolleté once or twice a week.
- Remove after 20 minutes with a warm, damp cloth.
- For optimum skincare results, we recommend deep cleansing with Clarifying Steam Bath and Clarifying Clay prior to use.
- For skin that is particularly sensitive or prone to redness, apply a small amount of Soothing Mask prior to your regular day cream.
- Truly 100% natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- Aqua (Water)
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water
- Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract
- Anthyllis Vulneraria (Woundwort) Extract
- Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- bentonite (volcanic clay)
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- Alchemilla Vulgaris (Ladys Mantle) Extract
- Borago Officinalis (Borage) Extract
- Polygonum Fagopyrum Leaf Extract
- Verbascum Thapsus Extract
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Linalool 
- Citronellol 
- Geraniol 
- Limonene 
- Farnesol 
- Benzyl Benzoate 
- Eugenol 
- Citral 
- Benzyl Salicylate 
- Coumarin 
- Xanthan Gum
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Dr. Hauschka Soothing Mask
English reviews written for Dr. Hauschka Soothing Mask
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available