All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal, Cash in Advance
Lavandin is a hybrid of different varieties of lavender and is grown in large quantities at low elevations in South of France. The organic Lavandin flowers are larger than those of the genuine lavender plant. The scent is characterised by a slightly bitter scent. The higher content of camphor in this essential oil makes it more energising than relaxing.
- Origin: France
- Part of the plant used: panicles
- Type of production: steam distillation
- Botanical name: Lavandula hybrida super
- lavendula hybrida super
Questions & Answers about farfalla Organic Lavandin Super
| || ||23||(52%)|
| || ||13||(29%)|
| || ||6||(13%)|
| || ||2||(4%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 24 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 10 ml, 20 ml, 50 ml, 100 ml, 500 ml
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Delivery in 12 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology