This type of lavender from the mint family is mainly cultivated in the western Mediterranean. It is stimulating, promotes blood circulation and is detoxifying. Lavandin activates regeneration, heals wounds and promotes cell renewal. It also has antiseptic and antimicrobial properties. It is suitable for the treatment of acne, eczema, psoriasis, and inflamed skin. Insect bites can be alleviated, small wounds heal better and dandruff can be fought using Lavandin.
In aromatherapy, lavandin is considered to be stimulating, mitigates depression, and is calming and tonic. Its oil relieves nervousness and irritability, in cases of anxiety, insomnia and depression.
see Markus Schirner 2002 "Aromatic Oils" Schirner Verlag, Darmstadt, 4th edition 2011
Products with Lavandin.
- Certified organic
- High camphor content
- Crossbread, elegant lavender species
- With essential oils from organic farming
- With nourishing vegetable oils
- BDIH certified
- Available in various fragrances
- Attractive design
- The fragrance lasts up to 3 weeks
- Practical & efficient
- Pleasant summery scent
- Contains naturally pure ingredients
- Suitable for textiles only
- With lavender alcohol
- Delicate & subtle scent
- Size approx 18 x 30 cm
- With fragrant organic herbs
- Soothes muscle & joint pain