farfalla Organic Tea Tree Grand Cru, wild crop
Ideal for aromatherapy & as a room scent
$11.48 ($114.83 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Herbaceous fragrance notes
- Refreshes, cleanses & strengthens
- Counteracts skin impurities
Item no.: FAR-xxteebbgc10, Content: 10 ml, EAN: 7612534014755
Often purchased together with farfalla Fragrance Light Junior
- farfalla Organic Tea Tree Grand Cru, wild crop - $11.48 ($114.83 / 100 ml)
- farfalla Fragrance Light Junior - $27.68
The natural tea tree oil is obtained from wild collection. It is a skin-friendly oil that counteracts impurities. The refreshing oil exudes its herbaceous scent is every room. This oil is sourced from the pristine Australian outback and is of excellent quality.
- For room scenting and for personal aroma care.
- Consult literature for use in aromatherapy.
- Only fresh tea tree oil should be used on the skin.
- For healthy gums, mount & throat: Dilute 1 drop of tea tree oil in a glass of water and gargle.
- For a warming and pampering bath that strengthens the defences: Mix 6 drops of tea tree oil with 3 drops of ravintsara in a glass with 4 tablespoons of coconut base. Add the mixture to the bathwater.
- Origin: Australia
- Plant parts used: leaves
- Production method: Steam distillation
- Botanical name: Melaleuca alternifolia
|Product Type:||Essential Oils|
|Content by Ethos :||Vegan|
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P330 - Rinse mouth.
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P301+P312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about farfalla Organic Tea Tree Grand Cru, wild crop
0 English reviews written for farfalla Organic Tea Tree Grand Cru, wild crop
54 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 54 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
farfalla Manuka Ws.5 ml