Fitocose Rose Eye Contour Cream
Conditions the delicate skin around the eyes using anti-aging active ingredients
- $11.18 ($74.56 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery after Christmas. Still searching for Christmas gift ideas? Then give our printable Gift Certificates a go.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Place your order before Monday 14:00 and receive your package in 2 business day (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Cash in Advance
This cream contains Rosa rubiginosa (Sweet briar) seed oil that is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants. It is also known for its cell renewal and wrinkle reducing properties.
- Apply the cream to your face in the morning and massage until absorbed.
- If you suffer from very sensitive eyes, it is advised not to apply the cream to the upper eyelid.
- Not recommended for acne suffers or oily skin.
- Aqua (Water)
- Rosa Damascena Flower Extract 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil 
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate
- Capryloyl Glycine
- Sodium Anisate 
- Sodium Levulinate 
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Xanthan Gum
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Sodium Phytate
- Citric Acid
- Rosmarinus Officinalis(Rosemary) Extract
- Brassica napus seed oil
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil
- Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil
- Geraniol 
- Citronellol 
- from organic agriculture
- From natural extracts and essential oils
About the airless system
Questions & Answers about Fitocose Rose Eye Contour Cream
| || ||7||(63%)|
| || ||3||(27%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(9%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Delivery in 12 working days.
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology