Fleurance Nature Organic Ravintsara Essential Oil
Fresh, herbaceous scent for deep breathing
- Ideal for use during flu season
- Perfect for purifying indoor air
- Obtained through steam distillation
Originally from Madagascar, the name ravintsara translates to "good leaf". The tree reaches a height of up to about 15 meters and carries oval, narrow leaves. It thrioves in the tropical, warm and moist forests. It is highly symbolic for Hiroshima, since it was one of the first plants, together with ginkgo, that began to grow after the 1945 bombings. The essential oil is obtained through steam distilling the leaves and branches.
The chemotype of the plant is disclosed as botanical and biochemical by the HEBBD.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or when breastfeeding.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 7.
- Store tightly sealed away from light and heat.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233 - Keep container tightly closed.
- P240 - Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.
- P242 - Use non-sparking tools.
- P243 - Take action to prevent static discharges.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P270 - Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P330 - Rinse mouth.
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P332+P313 - If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P370+P378 - In case of fire: Use Co2, inert dust or foam to extinguish.
- P403+P235 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Fleurance Nature Organic Ravintsara Essential Oil
English reviews written for Fleurance Nature Organic Ravintsara Essential Oil
- No reviews available
- 8 fragrances