Fleurance Nature Organic Sweet Marjoram Essential Oil
Ideal for flu season or for relaxation
- Relaxing properties
- Ideal for room scenting
- Obtained through steam distillation
Marjoram is natural to North Africa and is similar to oregano. The essential oil is obtained through steam distillation of the blossoms. It possesses relaxing properties and is ideal for use during flu season.
The chemotype of the plant is disclosed as botanical and biochemical by the HEBBD.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or when breastfeeding.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 7.
- Store tightly sealed away from light and heat.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- H361d - Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Fleurance Nature Organic Sweet Marjoram Essential Oil
English reviews written for Fleurance Nature Organic Sweet Marjoram Essential Oil
- 5 ml