gaia Beeswax Bread Bag XXL
Plastic-free storage for bread & vegetables
(All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For storing & freezing food items
- Dimensions: 30 x 33 cm
Item no.: GAI-GWLB-02-03, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 4260646630849
The sustainable and plastic-free bread bag is now available in a larger size. Ideal for storing, transporting and freezing bread and vegetables. The bag is made of organic cotton mixed with organic beeswax, organic jojoba oil and tree gum. The bag is easy to clean.
Directions for use:
- Place the bread or vegetables into the bag.
- Fold the open end 1 - 2 times and use the warmth of your hands to mould the beeswax, i.e. seal the bag.
- Invert the bag after use and rinse it with cold water before reusing it.
- Freezing: place bread or vegetables in the gaia bag and seal it. Make sure that air does not enter the bag.
- Place the bag with its contents in the freezer avoiding contact with other food items.
- Due to hygiene reasons, meat and fish should not be wrapped in the bag.
- Do not place the beeswax cloths in the dishwasher as the wax may melt.
- The beeswax cloth does not serve as a surface for cutting or chopping products.
- Do not place the bag in the microwave and do not use it to cover hot food as the wax may melt.
|Product Type:||Wax Cloths|
|Content by Ethos :||Plastic-free|
|Material:||Beeswax, Organic cotton|
Gaia Beeswax Products - Q&A
Questions & Answers about gaia Beeswax Bread Bag XXL
English reviews written for gaia Beeswax Bread Bag XXL
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available