- $10.78 ($43.13 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 18 August: Order before Monday at 13:30.
The cream mask with its skin-loving ingredients promotes cell renewal and lends the complexion and even and glowing appearance. It contains a complex made up of stabilised vitamin C as well as mandelic acid, lactobionic acid and ferulic acid that work in synergy to gently exfoliate and brighten the skin. Selected extracts provide antioxidant protection.
- Use 1 - 2 times a week.
- Apply a generous amount of product to clean, dry skin.
- Leave on for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Remove with warm water and a sponge.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Aqua (Water)
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Mandelic Acid
- Stearic Acid
- titanium dioxide
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Propylheptyl Caprylate
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil 
- Cetearyl Glucoside
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil
- Arctostaphylos (Uva-Ursi Leaf) Extract 
- Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract
- Daucus Carota Extract
- Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract 
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil
- Zea Mays (Corn) Oil
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Lactobionic acid
- Ferulic Acid
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Xanthan Gum
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone
- from controlled organic agriculture
Radiance Vitamin C
Questions & Answers about Gyada Cosmetics Radiance Face Mask
English reviews written for Gyada Cosmetics Radiance Face Mask
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 15 ml, 50 ml