- Warm, cinnamon brown
- Purely plant-based ingredients
- Covers grey hair
- Increases volume & shine
- $9.98 ($9.98 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Place your order before Monday 14:00 and receive your package in 2 business day (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Cash in Advance
khadi's Medium Brown plant-based hair dye lends the hair a natural, cinnamon medium brown shade. Individual colour outcomes are dependent on your natural hair colour. Nuances range from vibrantly warm cinnamon browns to deep medium browns. The 100% vegan formula boosts shine, elasticity and volume.
This hair dye can be mixed with other Khadi hair dyes:
- with Senna / Cassia or a khadi blond to refresh your brunette colour.
- with khadi Golden Hint for bright cappuccino to golden nuances.
- with khadi Medium Blond for a deeper, more intense medium blond.
- with khadi Light Brown for richer results.
- with khadi Dark Brown for a darker, cooler shade.
- with khadi Black or Indigo for a deeper colour result.
- with khadi Henna or other khadi reds for reddish brown to mahogany
- Wash your hair with a silicone-free shampoo like the khadi Hibiscus Shampoo.
- Stir the colouring powder with 50 degrees warm water until a smooth and creamy consistency is formed.
- Apply evenly with a brush: strand by strand - all the way to the tips. If you just want to dye your roots, skip the length and ends of the hair. If you prefer to apply the dye without a brush, simply use your hands to distribute the paste on the hair.
- Leave the Medium Brown dye on for between 30 and 120 minutes. The longer it sits in your hair, the darker the results will be. If you have already used this shade to dye your hair and want to refresh your colour, leave the dye on the hair for 15 to 30 minutes.
- After exposure time, rinse the dye with clear water only.
- Do not apply shampoo for the next 24 to 48 hours to ensure that the dye is able to unfold its colour depth.
- To set the new colour pigments in your hair, you can use a khadi Hair Oil before your first wash and after dyeing.
- Leave the oil for at least 20 minutes and then rinse out with a natural shampoo. This will make your hair colour last longer and adds additional shine.
- The colour outcome is dependent on your natural hair colour, the structure of your hair and the exposure time. Therefore, it is recommended to perform a strand test prior to application.
- Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Powder 
- Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder 
- Emblica Officinalis Fruit Powder 
- Emblica alba powder 
- Rheum Emodi Root Powder
- Ziziphus jujuba leaf powder 
- Ziziphus spina-christi leaf extract 
- Azadirachta indica leaf powder (Neem) 
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Powder 
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder 
- Matricariare Cutita (Chamomile) Flower Powder 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Directions for use - Khadi Herbal Hair Colours
Questions & Answers about Khadi® Herbal Hair Colour Medium Brown
| || ||19||(79%)|
| || ||3||(12%)|
| || ||2||(8%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
2 customer reviews in English
22 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Delivery in 2 working days.
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology