Khadi® Vitality Grow Hair Oil
Revitalising Ayurvedic care for renewed elasticity
($437.67 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For fine, damaged hair
- Ideal for hair loss
- Revitalising & stimulating care
Item no.: KAD-KH-HOE-8-XX, Content: 50 ml, EAN: 4260378042231
Vitality Grow unites selected Ayurvedic medicinal plants, such as rosemary and fenugreek, that work in synergy to revitalise and stimulate the roots of the hair. The formula promotes microcirculation of the scalp while Bhringarajn boosts elasticity and counteracts split ends.
- Traditionally used 1 - 2 times a week prior to cleansing the hair.
- Use 2 - 3 pumps to massage the scalp.
- Distribute the remaining oil in the lengthens and ends of the hair.
- If the oil is only used to condition the hair, start by applying it to the lengthens and ends then massage the remaining oil onto the scalp.
- The oil can also be combed through with the Khadi brush.
- Wrap the hair in a towel.
- Shampoo the hair and scalp after 30 - 60 minutes.
- Leave the oil on overnight for best results.
- When used sparingly, the oil doubles a leave-in product.
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil 
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil 
- Ricinus Communis Oil
- Eclipta Alba Leaf Extract
- Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi)
- Sida cordifolia leaf extract (Indian mallow)
- Butea Monosperma
- Trigonella Foenum Graecum Seed Extract
- Abrus Precatorius Leaf Extract
- Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract 
- Citrullus colocynthis seed oil (Koloqinthe, Indrayan)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil 
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil
- Cinnamomum camphora extract (Camphor)
- Onosma hispidum extract
- Linalool 
- Limonene 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Khadi® Vitality Grow Hair Oil
English reviews written for Khadi® Vitality Grow Hair Oil
16 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 16 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available