- For DIY cosmetics
- Counteracts irritation
- $3.98 ($7.97 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Place your order before Thursday 14:00 and receive your package in 2 business day (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Cash in Advance
Zinc oxide is a raw material with physical filters and skin-soothing properties making ideal for the skin of adults and children. The product is micronised and does not contain any nanoparticles.
- Use in creams that target acne, eczema or softened skin (occurs as a result of wearing diapers).
- Not suitable for sunscreen but advised for after-sun care products.
- Zinc oxide should be dispersed and mixed in glycerin for optimum dilution. It is added to the final emulsion at a temperature of approx. 40°C.
- Common percentage used: 2 - 10%
- The product is NOT suitable for the production of sunscreen. The zinc oxide is micronised which means that the particles are of different sizes that may result in them not being distributed evenly on the skin and may cause a burning sensation. The zinc oxide used in sunscreens contain particles that are similar in size to ensure a uniform application and distribution. Zinc oxide particles found in sunscreens are coated with an oily film (fatty acids) that ensure improved distribution. We advise against producing DIY sunscreens as these are required to undergo necessary tests to determine and ensure their sun protection factors and may lead to serious threats to your health and skin.
Do It Yourself Cosmetics
Questions & Answers about La Saponaria Zinc Oxide
| || ||3||(50%)|
| || ||2||(33%)|
| || ||1||(16%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
1 customer review in English
2 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Delivery in 2 working days.
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology