- Perfect for acne-prone & blemished skin
- Cleanses the pores
- Removes dead skin cells
- $4.41 ($4.41 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery after Christmas. Still searching for Christmas gift ideas? Then give our printable Gift Certificates a go.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel or DHL Express
- Pay conveniently with Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal or Cash in Advance
Fuller's earth, also referred to as bleaching clay or multani mitti, is a bright yellow, Indian clay that is perfect for deeply cleansing impure skin and skin that is prone to acne. The intensive clarifying and cleansing effects aids in removes dead skin cells and freeing pores from blackheads. Allow your skin to breathe again!
The mineral clay can be used before any skincare ritual and helps to absorb creams better. It can also be blended with plant powders to create face masks.
- Blend the clay with a small amount of water until a soft paste is formed.
- Use a brush or your fingertips to apply the paste to previously cleansed and towel-dried skin of the face. Avoid the area around the eyes.
- Leave on for 15 minutes, but do not allow to dry on the skin. It may be necessary to dampen the mask every now and again.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Follow with a lavender or tiaré hydrosol.
- Solum Fullonum
Tips for plant powders & clays
Questions & Answers about Le Erbe di Janas Fuller's Earth
| || ||9||(69%)|
| || ||1||(7%)|
| || ||2||(15%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(7%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 7 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Delivery in 10 - 12 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology