- $3.98 ($7.97 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 7 items in stock
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
Fuller's earth, also referred to as multani mitti, is a bright yellow, Indian clay that is perfect for deeply cleansing impure skin and skin that is prone to acne. The intensive clarifying and cleansing effects aids in removes dead skin cells and freeing pores from blackheads. Allow your skin to breathe again!
The mineral clay can be used before any skincare ritual and helps to absorb creams better. It can also be blended with plant powders to create face masks.
The Multani di Sardegna by Le Erbe di Janas is cultivated in Sardinia and possess the same active ingredient properties as the mineral clay that stems from India.
- Blend the clay with a small amount of water until a soft paste is formed.
- Use a brush or your fingertips to apply the paste to previously cleansed and dry skin. Avoid the area around the eyes.
- Leave on for 15 minutes, but do not allow to dry on the skin. It may be necessary to dampen the mask every now and again.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Follow with a lavender or tiaré hydrosol.
- Solum Fullonum
Tips for plant powders & clays
Questions & Answers about Le Erbe di Janas Fuller's Earth
| || ||13||(61%)|
| || ||4||(19%)|
| || ||2||(9%)|
| || ||1||(4%)|
| || ||1||(4%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 10 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available