- $9.78 ($9.78 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 27 May: Order before Friday at 13:00.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery in United States
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
Roselle, also known Jaswand, is a herbal powder used for skincare. Its positive effects have been confirmed in clinical trials.
This powder also has colouring properties and provides nuances that range between pink and plum. With regular use, Roselle ensures soft and manageable hair, that is strong and shiny. At the same time, it fights dandruff formation as well as irritation of the scalp.
It has antioxidant and astringent effects on the skin and is thus ideal for alleviating unpleasantness caused by acne. In addition, Roselle is rich in vitamin C. When applied to the face, it is advised to mix the powder with other plant powders (especially with clay) in order to prevent any colouring from occurring.
- Mix the powder with booking water until a yoghurt-like consistency is formed.
- Can be missed with other plant powders to achieve a synergy effect.
- Cover the paste for 15 minutes.
- Apply to dry or slightly damp hair using gentle massaging motions. Distribute throughout the lengthens of the hair.
- Leave on for 20 - 50 minutes or 2 hours.
- Rinse well thereafter and, if needed, cleanse with a mild or diluted shampoo.
- Face: When used as a face mask, leave it on for 10 minutes and moisten the skin with water or floral water to prevent it from becoming dry.
- Hibiscus Sabdariffa
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Tips for plant powders & clays
Questions & Answers about Le Erbe di Janas Jaswand (Roselle)
0 English reviews written for Le Erbe di Janas Jaswand (Roselle)
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available