Le Erbe di Janas Manjistha (Common Madder)
Ayurvedic herbal hair dye for cherry-red colour results
($67.32 / kg, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Ideal for skin problems
- Supplementary care for masks
- Vegan OK
Item no.: EDJ-05ROBB0008, Content: 100 g, EAN: 8054329890363
Frequently bought together with Le Erbe di Janas Ceramic Bowl
Common madder, also known as Manjistha in Ayurveda, lends hair a cherry-toned nuance. Ideal for problem skin.
It is recommended to use common madder mixed with damask rose as a conditioning mask. Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and mucous membranes!
Note: This product contains Rubia cordifolia root powder, not Rubella tinctoria. The latter is classified as harmful and should not be used as cosmetics!
- Mix the powder with boiling water.
- The mixture should have a yoghurt-like consistency if you desire darker tones.
- Other plant powders can be mixed in to achieve a synergy effect.
- Cover for 15 minutes then apply to dry hair.
- Leave on for at least 2 hours.
- Rinse well and follow up with an acidic rinse (a mixture of vinegar and water) as the last step. This will boost shine and suppleness.
- As a face mask, mix with plant powders and/or clay to prevent unwanted discolouration.
- Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Do not let the mask dry on the skin - moisten the skin with water or herbal water if needed.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and mouth.
|Product Type:||Hair Dyes|
|Hair Type:||For All Hair Types|
|Brand:||Le Erbe di Janas|
|Content by Ethos :||Vegan, Palm oil-free, Lactose-free, Gluten-free, Ayurveda|
- Rubia Cordifolia Root Powder
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Questions & Answers about Le Erbe di Janas Manjistha (Common Madder)
I would like to use Madder to dye my hair. Please can someone tell me the best method? Eg, what liquid to mix with, do I need to mix it with another plant powder? Is it permanent?
English reviews written for Le Erbe di Janas Manjistha (Common Madder)
11 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 11 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available