LOGONA moisture Damask Rose Facial Toner
Gentle yet invigorating care for dry skin
- $12.38 ($9.91 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 25 March: Order before Monday at 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery in United States
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
The moisture Damask Rose Facial Toner by LOGONA is part of the moisture product line and helps to clarify and vitalize the skin. The formula contains damask rose from controlled organic farming as well as the innovative moisture complex DayMoist CLRTM that hydrates the skin to provide optimal prep for subsequent skincare products. The alcohol-free toner can also be applied to sensitive skin types.
- Spray a small amount on the face, neck and décolleté, or use a cotton pad to gently wipe the product on the skin.
- Follow with skincare products by LOGONA while the skin is still damp. The ingredients thus better absorb into the pores.
- Do not spray on or in the eyes.
- Store in the refrigerator during summer and use as a refreshing spray on the face, neck, decollete and arms.
- This product may contain white clumps. This does not hinder the quality of the product nor does it pose any danger. Shake the product before use.
- Aqua (Water)
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water 
- Beet (Beta Vulgaris) Root Extract
- Hydrolyzed Corn Starch
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice Powder 
- Sodium Levulinate
- Sodium Anisate
- Lactic Acid
- Sodium Lactate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- P-Anisic Acid
- PCA Ethyl Cocoyl Arginate
- Citronellol 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
About the moisture lift product line
Questions & Answers about LOGONA moisture Damask Rose Facial Toner
| || ||8||(61%)|
| || ||2||(15%)|
| || ||1||(7%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||2||(15%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 50 ml
Free delivery in United States
A minimum of 1 free sample
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology