- $4.88 ($6.51 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 07 July: Order before Monday at 13:30.
A frequent cause of hypersensitive teeth is exposed roots. As a result, the dentinal tubules open and enable external stimuli to directly penetrate the tooth nerve.
The Sensitive Chamomile Toothpaste contains the mineral ingredient potassium chloride, a mineral renowned reducing tooth sensitivity while an active ingredient mixture made from organic chamomile extracts, sage extracts and witch hazel extracts have an anti-inflammatory effect and strengthen gums.
- 100% vegan
- gentle cleaning
- free from dyes & preservatives
- free from artificial fluoride additives
- ingredients sourced from controlled organic farming
- Aqua (Water)
- Hydrated Silica
- Potassium Chloride
- Xanthan Gum
- Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract 
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract 
- Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract 
- Alcohol Denat 
- Aroma 
- Limonene 
- Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
About LOGODENT Dental Care
Questions & Answers about LOGONA Sensitive Chamomile Toothpaste
English reviews written for LOGONA Sensitive Chamomile Toothpaste
13 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 13 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 20 ml, 75 ml