- Suitable for all skin types
- Promotes even circulation
- Made from real horse hair
Remove small, dry skin flaky from your face in an easy and gentle way! The quality Face Massage Brush by Master Lin ensures even circulation that is particularly important during the colder months of the year.
Daily massage can help with resistance and elasticity, as well as ensuring a more rosy complexion. Master Lin brushes are made from quality raw materials (precious beechwood and horse hair) that are expertly incorporated into the production process.
- Gently brush cleansed skin using circular motions.
- It is recommended to draw the figure 8, thereby moving the brush past the nose, forehead and eye region.
- Extend the ritual from your head to your armpits using the Master Lin Facial Massage Brush.
- The steps should be executed 5 - 7 times on each side of your face.
- It is essential to use your right hand to brush the left side of your face and vice versa.
- Finish your skin cleansing routine with a face massage every other day.
- This prepares the face’s skin perfectly for the Master Lin Face Cream and/or Face Serum afterwards.
Questions & Answers about Master Lin Face Massage Brush
English reviews written for Master Lin Face Massage Brush
6 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 20 ml, 45 ml
- 250 ml, 500 ml
- 100 ml, 500 ml, 1 l, 5 kg, 10 kg
- 60 g, 200 g