- Comes with reusable cotton wool strips
- Lasts between 3 to 4
- Ideal for all body parts & face
ECOCERT - Cosmos Organic
- $12.98 ($3.71 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
The oriental wax by Najel guarantees a 100% natural hair removal product that leaves behind perfectly epilated skin and lasts for up to 4 weeks.
It is ideally suitable for all body parts (legs, underarms, bikini line, face, upper body). The hairs are removed together with the root so that no pimples are formed due to ingrown hairs.
Over the course of time, the hair will become softer and will start growing back slower.
Application: Najel supplies the epilation wax with a practical mini spatula and numerous reusable cotton wool strips.
- For best results, it is advised to exfoliate the skin a few days prior to epilation. This removes any skin impurities or ingrown hair.
- Epilate every 3 - 4 weeks.
- For best results, use on hair that is at least 4 - 5 mm long.
- Heat the can in water for 5 minutes or alternatively in the microwave for a few seconds, in order for the wax to keep its optimal consistency and allowing for easier application. To avoid burns, follow the recommended heating times. By applying a small amount of wax on the back of your hand, you can ensure that the wax is not too hot before use.
- Spread a thin layer of wax on the desired body part or directly on the cotton wool strip.
- Firmly press the strip from the top to the bottom of the skin.
- Place one hand at the bottom of the strip to keep it tight and quickly pull the strip from the bottom to the top.
- Rinse the wax residue with warm water.
- Apply a plant oil or lotion to the skin afterwards to soothe and nourish it.
- The cotton wool strips are reusable: Simply clean with warm water and let dry.
- Follow the recommended heating times to avoid burning the skin.
- Test the temperature on a small area to avoid burning the skin.
- Test the wax on an area of the skin that has already been epilated. If a skin reaction does not occur after 24 hours it is safe to commence with epilation.
- Only use on healthy skin. Do not use on wounds, cuts, eczema, blackheads, pimples, irritated or sunburnt skin, varicose veins, warts, mucous membranes, nose, ears, birthmarks or moles, the genital area, perianal region or eyelashes.
- Not suitable for people with diabetes or circulatory problems.
- Avoid direct sunlight for 24 hours after epilation. Do not epilate the skin directly after having taken a shower or bath - the skin would be too warm or too moist. For best results, the skin must be dry and free from any traces of oil, lotion, cream or sweat.
- Keep out of reach of children. Adult supervision is advised when epilating teenage skin.
- Do not swallow. Seek medical help if swallowed.
- Do not apply in the vicinity of the eyes. If in contact with the eyes, rinse with cold water immediately and seek medical help.
- If burning should occur, please cold water on the area of the skin immediately for at least 10 minutes and seek medical help.
- Aqua (Water)
- Citric Acid
Questions & Answers about Najel Oriental Epilation Wax
| || ||16||(25%)|
| || ||13||(20%)|
| || ||8||(12%)|
| || ||15||(24%)|
| || ||10||(16%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 41 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available