NAOBAY ORIGIN Recovery Mask Sensitive Skin
Regenerating & antioxidant-rich face mask
- Perfect for sensitive skin
- With refreshing organic floral water
- Conditions & cleanses
ECOCERT - Cosmos Organic
- $29.18 ($38.91 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 9 items in stock
Delivery on Thursday, 08 July: Order today until 13:30.
The blend of soothing and refreshing organic floral water alongside rich rice, poppy seed and apricot oils make this face mask ideal for cleansing and conditioning sensitive skin. The precious active ingredients supply the skin with moisture, essential fatty acids and antioxidant-rich vitamin E that regenerate the skin for a radiant complexion.
- suitable for sensitive, normal & dry skin
- not tested on animals
- free from aluminium salts, alcohol, silicone, paraffin & acetone
- zero parabens & mineral oil-based raw materials
- Apply to dry skin and leave on for at least 7 minutes.
- Rinse off with plenty of water.
98.97 % of the total ingredients are of natural origin
37.76 % of the total ingredients stem from controlled organic farming
- Aqua (Water)
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water 
- bentonite (volcanic clay)
- Oryza Sativa Oil 
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Coco Caprylate/ Caprate
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Zinc oxide
- Papaver Somniferum Seed Oil 
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil 
- Cyperus Esculentus Root Oil 
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract
- Rubus Idaeus Leaf Extract 
- Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract 
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract 
- Althaea Officinalis Root Extract 
- Helichrysum Stoechas Flower Extract 
- titanium dioxide
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Xanthan Gum
- Cellulose Gum
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Citric Acid
- from controlled organic agriculture
About the ORIGIN Product Line
Questions & Answers about NAOBAY ORIGIN Recovery Mask Sensitive Skin
Can I use this while pregnant?
How often should I be using this mask? A few times a month? A few times a week?
There’s no directions for this product, it’s called a mask. So how long do you leave it on for before you wash it off? Or is this a face moisturizing lotion? I want to use it. Help
English reviews written for NAOBAY ORIGIN Recovery Mask Sensitive Skin
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 30 ml, 100 ml
- 12,50 ml, 60 ml