Natu´ Menstrual Cup
The ecological and economical alternative to tampons!
(All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Hypoallergenic platinum silicone
- Free from softeners, fragrances & dyes
- Easy to use & clean
Item no.: XBO-GP-NATU01, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 8052400930267
What is Natu?
Natu is a reusable menstrual cup. It is easy to use and was manufactured from medical grade platinum silicone that is 100% hypoallergenic. This material adapts itself after insertion perfectly to the shape of the vaginal wall and the menses. It collects blood rather than absorbing it. Nothing can leak, the environment is protected and the balance of the vaginal flora is maintained. Natu is safe, practical, convenient and comfortable. This menstrual cup can be used during the day and also at night. While using a cup you can still participate in any sport, including water sports. Waste through pads and tampons is no longer necessary - Natu offers an innovative and ecological solution that also takes into account the well-being of women and our environment! Natu loves you and our Earth!
Natu respects the body because:
- potentially irritating contact with pads and tampons is avoided
- the natural balance of vaginal flora is not disturbed by chemical substances
- It collects menstrual fluid, rather than absorbing it
- it contains no bleach or harsh chemical substances
- it is excellently well tolerated by women with very sensitive skin and allergy sufferers
Natu is convenient because:
- it is as simple as using a tampon, it takes up little space and is not visible from the outside
- it prevents leakage, odors, irritation and a dry vaginal mucosa
- it needs to be emptied less often than a tampon needs to be changed
- It is ideal for sports activities, travel, leisure, beach vacations and nightlife spots
Natu respects nature, because:
- it prevents the production of waste - every woman disposed of in their lives an average of 10,000 hygiene products
- prevents packaging waste and the emission of CO2 from transport
- it prevents the clearing of forests
Natu is economical because:
- it lasts up to ten years
- 1 Natu per woman is enough
- Natu pays for itself after a few months
- it will save you hundreds of euros
Natu is safe because:
- it was made of 100% medical-grade, hypoallergenic platinum silicone
- it conforms to international standards (USP class VI - US Pharmacopoeia XXII - BfR - FDA 21 CFR 177.2600)
- it is free of latex, phthalates, fragrances, bleachers, other harmful chemical substances or animal products
Selecting a suitable size?
Natu is available in two sizes. Size 1 is for women under 30 who have not given birth. Size 2 is for women over 30 or women that have given birth naturally.
Natu is very easy to use. It is folded and inserted into the vagina. This allows a natural and ecological alternative to tampons. If Natu is correctly inserted, it adapts perfectly to the shape of the vagina and can be worn for up to 8 hours continuously, depending on the strength of menstrual bleeding. Then Natu can be taken out easily emptied and washed with water then insert it again. In between two menstrual periods, you can sterilize it by dipping it for a few minutes in boiling water.
In the package inside you will find a detailed application description for this product!
Why do women decide on Natu?
Natu combines practicality and environmental sustainability in a positive way. The menstrual cup is safe and practical, economically and ecologically. It is made of catalytic platinum silicone. This material guarantees long-lasting, high quality and is more biocompatible than conventional silicone or other materials such as rubber or latex. It meets strict international standards and provides the following benefits:
- It has been clinically tested and is 100% hypoallergenic - compatible with international standards ((
- USP Classe VI - US Pharmacopoeia XXII - BfR - FDA 21 CFR 177.2600)
- It is non-toxic, biocompatible and free of latex and phthalates.
- It is very elastic and fits the body, but does not deform permanently.
- It is very durable and long-lasting.
- It is soft, transparent and does not discolour after extended wearing time.
- It is robust enough to be sterilized periodically.
- It is easy to clean.
Find out more:
The average woman disposed of more than 10,000 hygiene products throughout their life. It is estimated that in Italy alone 5 million napkins and tampons are thrown away each year, which means hundreds of tons of waste that is difficult to dispose of. However, packaging waste and CO2 emissions have not been included in the calculation of transport routes in this bill. Natu offers an alternative that is safe for humans and the environment. It provides an ecological solution that not only protects the environment but also naturally corresponds to the physical needs.
Note: The small holes visible on the cup are responsible for the vacuum effect and does not lead to leakage.
|Product Type:||Period Care|
|Packaging Type:||Bag, Cardboard|
Questions & Answers about Natu´ Menstrual Cup
Can I use this product with a copper spiral? I sometimes read you can't and should ask your doctor first, but they then always say it is fine or not?
5 English reviews written for Natu´ Menstrual Cup
190 customer reviews in all languages
5 customer reviews in English
190 customer reviews in all languages