- $47.18 ($47.18 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 2 items in stock
Delivery on Wednesday, 17 March: Order before Monday at 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery in United States
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
Strengthening - beneficial - nourishing
- A blend of 9 natural dry oils that combine to help prevent the formation of stretch marks. With omega 3, 6 and 9 to reinforce the structure and elasticity of the skin thus preventing the formation of stretch marks.
- Its yummy & light fragrance specially designed for expecting mother’s sensitive smell and its rapid absorbency allows you to dress immediately.
- Shake before use.
- Only a small amount of oil is needed.
- Smooth over your belly, breasts and thighs.
- One dab is sufficient per application.
- Use twice a day, throughout your pregnancy and until 4 months after delivery.
100ml - 3.4 fl.oz – 1 to 2 months use
- 100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
- 99.5% of the total ingredients stem from controlled organic farming
- free from essential oils
- without preservative or harmful ingredients
- dermatologically tested
- suitable for use during breastfeeding
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil 
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Prunus Domestica Seed Oil 
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil 
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice Powder 
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil 
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil 
- Camelina Sativa Seed Oil 
- Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil 
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil 
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
- from organic agriculture
About omum Organic Cosmetics
Questions & Answers about omum La Surdouée Stretch Mark Dry Body Oil
| || ||9||(24%)|
| || ||15||(40%)|
| || ||10||(27%)|
| || ||2||(5%)|
| || ||1||(2%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 12 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Free delivery in United States
A minimum of 1 free sample
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology