- Cares for dull hair
- Covers gray hair
- No chemical additives
- Heavy metal free & vegan
- $7.28 ($7.28 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Tuesday, 04 May: Order before Friday at 13:00.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery in United States
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
This pure henna product is distinguished by its excellent quality. Only plant leaves are used for this product, no stems or branches. Its strong color contains different shades of red, from orange to mahogany (depending on the base color of the hair and the application time).
- The plant powders are of natural origin. Period of use (PAO) 12 months. The pack size is clever inasmuch as it has been specially conceived for different hair lengths. If you have shorter hair, one bag is sufficient; the second can be stored in the original packaging until ready for use. Moreover, each product comes with a detailed instruction manual, which also includes exposure times and little tips for the best results. Henna and the other color blends are ideal for people who value beautiful hair without damaging it.
- When dying your hair with henna it is best to follow a procedure. Experience and good judgment are the best factors for success in applying the product. Everyone's hair is unique and reacts in its own way to the treatment. The use of herbal colorants and care is a natural work of art...
1. Stir the powder with very hot water to make a paste (preferably in a bowl of glass or earthenware and use a wooden spoon) that is large enough to add yogurt, vinegar, lemon juice or honey (depending on your preference), until you reach a creamy consistency without lumps. Acidification of the mixture (with vinegar, lemon or yogurt) is an essential process in the preparation / application, which allows the color to get a better grip on the hair. If you prefer to use yogurt, it is recommended to leave the final mixture to steep for 6-8 hours; which will give the hair softness and give the color more support.
2. Apply the ready-stirred paste is applied to washed, still damp hair, starting at the neck.
(Explanation of why the hair should be clean: The hair must be clean, because dirt and sebum have an insulating and water-resistant film, which makes it difficult for coloring pigments to bond with the keratin of the hair. It is a physical / chemical process: keratin is mainly negatively charged (anionic), dirt and dust on the other hand are mostly positively charged (cationic). The opposite charges attract to clean but not color. Always keep in mind that a second shampooing affects your hair. In fact, you will only notice foaming at this step, because after the cleaning process is completed, the shampoo begins to combine with the oxygen in the air. This creates foam bubbles, which in turn have a detrimental effect on the hydro-lipid coat. To this we add that conditioners and hair balms, which are applied after shampooing, are cationic and therefore have the purpose to neutralize the negative charging of the hair.)
3. After you have applied the color paste evenly, cover your hair carefully with cling film or aluminum foil and allow the color to act for half an hour to an hour.
4. Henna (like all vegetable dyes) does not penetrate the hair structure (unlike chemical dyes), but coats the outer layer. Strictly speaking, it strengthens the hair, increasing the diameter and thus the volume and protection.
In any case, it is necessary to rinse thoroughly after dyeing the hair or to use a very mild shampoo to remove any residue. Furthermore, it is essential to wear rubber gloves during the dyeing and washing to avoid an unsightly discoloration of the skin. Even skin contains keratin, the same protein that is found in the hair structure.
The longer the exposure time of the color paste, the more intense the result. In some cases, adding black tea may be beneficial. This will not affect the color intensity but can enhance the color brilliance. This effect is caused by the tannins contained in tea.
Did you know that ...?
- Henna powder is environmentally friendly because it contains no harmful substances.
- Henna plants are grown on the edge of deserts to curb the progressive desertification and thus represents an important source of income for the local population.
- Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder 
- Country of origin: India
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Questions & Answers about Phitofilos Henna Red N.3
Can you use this product on hair that has been previously colored with chemical hair dye or bleached?
| || ||28||(59%)|
| || ||12||(25%)|
| || ||3||(6%)|
| || ||1||(2%)|
| || ||3||(6%)|
1 customer review in English
29 customer reviews in all languages
Free delivery in United States
A minimum of 1 free sample
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology