Primavera 10% Neroli Oil
Floral-fresh scent of bitter orange blossoms
Features & Advantages
- Lifts the mood
- Can help with skin problems
Item no.: PRIM-11121, Content: 5 ml, EAN: 4086900111219
Citrus aurantium ssp. Amara 10%
Neroli refers to the flowers of the bitter orange tree, a citrus tree cultivated in Sicily, North Africa and Egypt. The bitter orange tree provides 3 different Neroli oils from the flowers, Petit Grain from the leaves and oil from the fruit peel. Neroli is a valuable raw material for perfume. In natural medicine is Neroli is used to treat skin problems and nervous tension.
Use: aromatherapy: mix max. 20 drops with 50 ml organic almond oil
- Heart notes
Part of Plant:
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Primavera 10% Neroli Oil
0 English reviews written for Primavera 10% Neroli Oil
- No reviews available