Rasayana Restructuring Shampoo
Gentle cleanse thanks to selected Ayurvedic ingredients
$14.98 ($7.49 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for dry & damaged hair
- Strengthens & boost shine
- Protects & restructures the hair
Item no.: RAS-RSYN-003-SHCS-N, Content: 200 ml, EAN: 701197333642
The concentrated Ayurvedic shampoo has regenerative properties and contains plant-based tensides that delicately yet effective cleanse the hair without causing any damage. A blend of traditional Ayurvedic ingredients, such as amla, methi and brahmi, possess restructuring and strengthening properties that have a positive effect on dry, damaged and chemically treated hair. Plant proteins and ylang-ylang essential oil strengthen, restructure and protect - for increased suppleness, shine and resilience. The shampoo can also be used on normal hair to encourage resilience, volume and shine.
- Use a small amount of shampoo on wet hair and massage the scalp to cleanse.
- For best results, leave on for a few minutes before rinsing.
- Follow with a Rasayana Conditioner.
- Shake well before use.
- Deposits may form at the bottom of the bottle. This is as a result of the Ayurvedic ingredients contained in the shampoo.
- Change in colour from one batch to the next is a result of the natural ingredients used.
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Coco-Sulfate
- Coco Glucoside
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water 
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Trigonella Foenum Graecum Seed Extract 
- Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract
- Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Lactic Acid
- Sodium Phytate
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium Benzoate
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Potassium Sorbate
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Rasayana Restructuring Shampoo
English reviews written for Rasayana Restructuring Shampoo
6 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available