SO’BiO étic AROMA Organic Essential Oil
The variety of high-quality fragrant oils
- For room scenting
- Suitable for aromatherapy care
- 100% natural compositions
SO'BiO étic offers a large assortment of high-quality, natural and organic essential oils that are ideal for room scenting and aromatherapy. They can be diluted and used for massages or body care products.
- Add a few drops to a diffuser or fragrance lamp.
- Mix a maximum of 2 drops with 1 tablespoon of carrier oil for use on the skin.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 6.
- Not suitable for use when pregnant or nursing.
- Not suitable when epileptic.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not expose the skin to the sun after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not dispose of it in nature or pour it down the drain.
- cananga odorata totum
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- EUH 208 - Contains essential oil components. May cause allergic reactions.
Questions & Answers about SO’BiO étic AROMA Organic Essential Oil
English reviews written for SO’BiO étic AROMA Organic Essential Oil
Avril Organic Essential Oil13 fragrances