- $22.98 ($11.49 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
This product is currently out of stock! Unfortunately, we have not been informed when the product will be available again. Click on the "Notify me when available" button down below to receive a notification when the product is back in stock.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
The baby oil nourishes and pampers baby's skin. It is ideal for baby massages and body cleansing. Occasionally, it can also be used for facial cleansing, but should not get into contact with baby's sensitive eyes. The baby oil is also suitable for expectant mothers to maintain the skin's elasticity as well as caring for the skin.
Valuable care for baby's well-being! Increase baby's well-being by pampering him/her with tummy massages - However, please avoid massages directly after feeding your little one. These massages around baby's navel help your child relax and helps with bloating.
The selection of safe, organic ingredients protect the skin & hair of your child:
- White Tea fortifies the skin and provides antioxidant protection
- Lavender Extract relieves skin symptoms and prevents skin irritations
- Sunflower, Olive, Jojoba and Apricot Kernel Oil nourish, moisturize and
- Protect the skin, with the help of the fatty acid and vitamin content
Application: The viscous oil easily runs off the palms, so only use a small amount of product at a time. Easy to pour cap, just remember not to rush there. It´s easier to apply more than to remove excess.
- Skin cleansing:Pour a small amount of oil onto a cotton pad and proceed to wipe the body. Recommened for facial skin only occassionaly – wipe with clean pad and rinse the face after. Use a clean cotton pad for different areas of the skin.
Not recommended for use in the delicate eye area.
- Moisturiser: Suitable for the whole body. Apply a small amount of oil on your palms and massage.
- Massage: Add suitable amount of oil onto your palms. When providing massages, always apply movements towards the heart.
- Baby´s body temperature regulation is not fully working.
- High quality oils and protective, nourishing body lotions help to create sensations of warmth and well-being.
- Extremely nourishing formula. Do not use on the skin folds.
- Adults use our marvellous baby oil also as facial cleanser, eye makeup remover, shaving, massaging, nails & cuticles
Note: A child with baby oil on their skin may be slippery – be careful when handling the child.
Today, children are exposed to a wide range of substances and products where the long-term effects have not yet been estimated. A baby's delicate skin is five times thinner when compared to that of an adult. Therefore, our children are more vulnerable to problems and dangers that can come from questionable ingredients in a large number of conventional skincare products. There is no need to learn which ingredients are beneficial for our children, as the Sophie la Girafe Baby Line has done this for you: The products are manufactured according to strict ECOCERT certification and guidelines. This means that there is not only strict regulations around the raw materials and product compositions being used, but these products are also produced ethically and are environmentally sound.
Sophie la Girafe Baby stands for quality baby care: At least 99.4% of the ingredients used are of natural origin, the products are dermatologically tested and suitable for even the most sensitive skin types. Furthermore, only well-tolerated, mild and selected ingredients are used that have protecting and supporting properties that are beneficial to the delicate skin of newborns. The product line is free of allergens or problematic perfume substances - only mild and precious scents of proven well-tolerated natural sources may be included. This means that there are no strong essential oils found in this skin care line. Also, it does not use any animal ingredients.
Sophie la Girafe is free from:
- Genetically modified organisms
- Petrochemical ingredients
- Animal products
- Synthetic fragrances and dyes
- SLS & SLES
- Propylene glycol
- Gluten & nuts
- Feverfew, Chamomile & Calendula
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate
- Decyl Cocoate
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Aroma 
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil 
- Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil 
- Camellia Sinesis (White Tea) Leaf Oil Extract 
- Vaccinium Myrtillus (Blueberries) Fruit Oil Extract 
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil 
- from organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Sophie la Girafe Baby Oil
| || ||5||(62%)|
| || ||2||(25%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(12%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
1 customer review in English
4 customer reviews in all languages