The shampoo is specially formulated for dandruff-prone scalp types that are either susceptible to dry or oily dandruff. Purely plant-based surfactants extracted from fairtrade oil are used. These key components are well tolerated by the skin, provide a gentle cleanse and have normalising and clarifying properties. The shampoo boasts a very pleasant scent that is made up of tea tree, peppermint, spearmint, lemon, lime. lavender and rosemary essential oils. These fragrant oils provide a refreshing effect and pleasant skin feel.
- Apply a sufficient amount of shampoo to wet hair, lather and massage the scalp to cleanse and rinse well.
- Repeat application if needed by massaging the scalp to encourage improved absorption of the active ingredients.
- Use 1 - 2 times a week.
PAO: 12 months
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- sodium babassuamphoacetate
- babassuamidopropyl betaine
- Lauryl Glucoside
- sodium babassuoyl isethionate
- Coco Glucoside
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Potassium Undecylenoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Lactic Acid
- Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate
- Piroctone Olamine
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil 
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil 
- Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Oil 
- Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil 
- Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil 
- Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Oil 
- from natural origin
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about TAAMA Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
English reviews written for TAAMA Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available