Verdesativa prodog Normalising Tea Tree Dog Shampoo
Cleans gently & has a sebum-regulating effect!
- $39.31 $43.68 -10%($3.93 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only $37.13 / Pc -15%
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Tuesday, 20 October: Order today until 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
This shampoo is ideal for oily skin, bad odour and excessive sebum production of your four-legged friend. It contains essential oils derived from tea tree, sage and lavender as well as extracts of birch, arnica and stinging nettle, which have cleansing and balancing properties and regulate sebum production.
- It is recommended to take a bath every 1-2 months. Of course, this interval varies depending on the environmental conditions under which the animals live and the kind of life they lead. That is, whether they become dirty more or less easily. However, they should not be washed frequent, otherwise there is a risk that the protective barrier of skin and coat will be affected.
- Remember that every time you wash your dog, you must also wash the kennel and their blankets and or pillows as well as any other items it comes in contact with.
- Before you wash your dog, you must brush its coat, especially if it has long or very long fur to remove excess hair and thicker knots.
- Dilute the shampoo with warm water using a ratio of 1:15 . First wet the dog with the shower head or with a bucket of water, lather with soap from the head to the tail, leave the shampoo on for a few seconds and then rinse thoroughly. Repeat the process a second time and apply a special conditioner if necessary.
- Make sure that your dog can dry well (for long-haired dogs you can use a hairdryer).
- Pay attention to the ears: never wash them directly! Dilute a cotton ball with a little prodog and gently wipe your ears without rubbing them.
- Caprylyl/capryl Glucoside
- Aqua (Water)
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil
- Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil
- Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract
- Arctium lappa (Burdock) root extract
- Betula Alba Bark/leaf Extract
- Hedera Helix Extract
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract
- Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract
- Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract
- Phenethyl Alcohol
- Lactic Acid