Zoya goes pretty Organic Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil
Pure essential oil obtained through steam distillation
- Sweet, herbaceous aroma
- Balances & soothe
Austria Bio Garantie
The lavender essential oil stems from organic farming in the Bulgarian region of Kazanlak. The handpicked blossoms are steam distilled. The pure, unrefined essential oil is characterised by its sweet yet herbaceous fragrance notes as well as its soothing and balancing effects. It is also valued for its nourishing properties.
- Dilute in a carrier oil or base before applying to the skin.
- Doubles as a bath additive.
- Perform a patch test before first use.
- Do not use during pregnancy or when nursing.
- Consult an aromatherapist before use if you suffer from hypersensitivity, are expecting or nursing a child.
- Store in a cool, light-protected place and out of reach of children.
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Zoya goes pretty Organic Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil
English reviews written for Zoya goes pretty Organic Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil
- No reviews available